Eat Your Way to Clearer Skin
Is your skin constantly breaking out? Don’t blame your beauty routine. The real culprit can probably be found in the kitchen.
The foods we eat directly affect the health of our skin. The healthier the nutrition plan, the clearer your skin will be.
Here are 10 foods to eat for clearer skin.
- Artichoke: High in antioxidants.
- Avocado: Contains vitamins C and E as well as collagen.
- Beets: High in vitamins and minerals that encourage the body to heal.
- Broccoli: This super vegetable, contains a large variety of vitamins and minerals as well as antioxidants.
- Fennel: This root is also available in a tea. It helps flush out toxins and fluids and aids in digestion.
- Garlic: Contains the chemical allicin, which has antibacterial properties.
- Nuts and seeds: These foods are high in minerals. Some mineral deficiencies have been attributed to acne.
- Red grapes: Antioxidants in this fruit reduce skin inflammation and even allergic reactions.
- Tomatoes: The fruit contains vitamin C, which helps with skin fullness, and lycopene which aids circulation.
- Watercress: This leafy green contains minerals and is a powerful antioxidant. It helps the body flush out fluids and toxins.
As always, avoid sugar – both refined and man made – and processed foods of all varieties.
Want to learn more ?
Attend One Of My FREE Live Classes!
Every week we have free live and/or webinar classes, with folks just like you joining us from all over the city... and even the world! With topics like "Making Raw Chocolate", "Weight Loss", "Emotional Freedom", these fill up fast!